Who can apply?
JPP (Young Professionals Program), “Kurk Lietuvai” (Create for Lithuania) is designed for citizens of the Republic of Lithuania who,
- are currently living abroad, who graduated college abroad with above average/excellent evaluations
- are fluent in written and spoken Lithuanian and at least one foreign language
- are familiar with basic utilitarian computer programs
- are actively involved in local community projects
- are interested in the current events of the political and public life of Lithuania and want to actively participate
- demonstrate initiative, superior communication skills, work well with other, and have excellent analytical and project leadership abilities
How to apply?
This program begins in September, 2013, and is of one-year duration. Interested applicants should submit a letter of intent that describes their motivation, and also two recommendations. These are due by May 1st, via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who qualify after the initial screening will be expected to provide copies of their diplomas and transcripts.
For more information, tel.
(+370) 5 2194313